Marketing your business through the CTiHub
This site holds profiles to over 1500 technology professionals and hundreds of businesses, most in Connecticut, but some that sit across the country or around the world.
Users will find your public business profile while browsing this site, using the powerful search field - or through search engines that rank CTiHub well because of the aggregation of business profiles and many useful links including those to .gov agencies. Make your business a part of this to drive traffic to your website.
Set up Public Business Profile, click here.
(First --Do a search to see if your company has already registered with the iHUB. Someone could have already set it up.)
Within the profile:
- Add company details and link to your website.
- Add upcoming events to calendar
- Add documents to your documents folder like-- company news letters, press releases, new marketing materials for others to download, etc..
- Add videos and photos for others to view about your company.
- Blog about company activities and news.
- Request a private space to work with others. (more information below)
- Add members--Invite people to follow your company. All you need is their email address.
- Contact usto learn about inexpensive mobile apps that draw out the data kept in your business public profile. Inexpensive and easy to create and maintain - it can be a powerful marketing tool for your business.
Sign in to add your comment.