How to Upload a Document
How to Upload Documents
As part of your profile you can upload documents. Other members of your community can read and download your documents. This is great for collaboration.
- My Documents
- Click on the ‘My Documents’ Tab from your Profile Page
- You can either upload a file or create a folder for your documents. These instructions will create a Folder and then add a File Document
- Select ‘Create a Folder’ button
- Type in the name of your Folder and click ‘save’
- The name of your Folder will appear on the right for future use. The folder name in the middle of the screen alerts you to where the file will be uploaded.
- Click the ‘Upload a File’ button
- Type a name that describes the file
- Use "Browse" to select file
- When done click ‘Upload’
Large documents may take a while to upload. Please wait for confirmation message before continuing.
Your friends will be notified of your document upload. This is a great way of keeping up to date with the community.
Sign in to add your comment.