The Networks seven particpating incubator programs operate a total of ten facilities that are strategically located throughout the state. Together, the facilities provide a home to more than 64 start-up businesses.
For more information, please contact
Paul Striebel at (860)282.4231 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Who are we?
- Contact Us: (860) 282-4231 - http://www.connecticutincubators.org . . . .The Connecticut Business Incubator Network strives to stimulate Connecticut's economic development through business incubation activities, resulting in the creation of new jobs, new businesses and new investments. The Networks seven participating incubator programs operate a total of ten facilities that are strategically located throughout the state. Together, the facilities provide a home to more than 80 start-up businesses.
About Business Incubation
Business Incubators are programs designed to accelerate young start-up businesses from an emerging concept to a viable enterprise. They nurture the development of entrepreneurial companies, helping them survive and grow during the start-up period, when they are most vulnerable.
The incubator process is selective in its acceptance of clients as well as rigorous in its focus on instilling sound business practices. Depending on the focus of the incubator, businesses accepted into a program are provided shared office services; office, lab or manufacturing space, access to university and college facilities and personnel; preferred access to banks and other funding groups; legal and accounting services; and intensive mentoring. All incubators have a defined incubation period, at the end of which the business graduates from the facility and a new sustainable business emerges
Small Business Incubator Grant Program
Technology Companies that are admitted into a Connecticut Incubator Facility may be eligible for a grant up to $30,000. The State of Connecticut in conjunction with the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) has sponsored a Small Business Incubator Grant Program (SBIP), administered by the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc. (CCAT). The purpose of the program is to provide grant money to help defray the financial burden of maintaining and growing a start-up technology based business. For further information on this program, please click on the link above or contact the programs administrator, Paul Striebel, at (860)282.4231 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no activities to display at this time
- Central Connecticut State University .Institute of Technology & Business Development
- Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology
- Connecticut Enterprise Center
- CTech at Science Park Yale
- IncUBator at University of Bridgeport
- University of Connecticut .Technology Incubation Program (TIP)
- Yale Entrepreneurial Institute
East Hartford CT 06108