- Now in its eighth year, this awards program gathers the Connecticut technology community to recognize women in the workforce who are innovators, role models and leaders in the technology, science and engineering fields. Students at both the high school and college level are also honored for their studies and accomplishments.
Women of Innovation
3/1/2012 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM ESTAqua Turf Club, 556 Mulberry Street, Southington CT
Fifty women in technology fields and high school and college students studying in various technology disciplines from across Connecticut will be honored the evening of March 1st at the Aqua Turf in Southington. Attend this event and meet innovators, entrepreneurs, role models and leaders in the technology, science and engineering fields. The event will close with the announcement of this year’s eight category winners, selected from among the finalists. Approximately 600 guests are expected.
For more information about the past years' events and to see the pictures from the events, please click here
There are no activities to display at this time
About 2012 Finalists:
This years list of finalists will include researchers, educators, managers and entrpreneurs/business owners who work in biotech, pharmaceuticals, software, computer hardware, nanotech, advanced materials, medical devices and IT. The 2012 finalists will be announced by late January 2012 in the following categories.
- Academic Innovation and Leadership
- Collegian Innovation and Leadership
- Community Innovation and Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Innovation and Leadership
- Large Business Innovation and Leadership
- Research Innovation and Leadership
- Small Business Innovation and Leadeship
- Youth Innovation and Leadership
High School, college, undergraduate and graduate students who have demonstrated extraordinary and unique achievements in their technology studies are also among the finalists. Scholarships from Covedien Surgical Devices and the Connecticut Technology Council are planned again for 2012.
To view the full list of criteria, please visit CTC’s Web site, www.ct.org.