Creating and Sharing an Event:
- Click on the “Calendar” tab of any profile you have the appropriate access to create an event.
- This will bring you to the calendar overview page for that profile. If you have the correct permissions, you will see a button for “Add an Event”
Clicking “Add an Event” will bring up a new window with the following fields and options:
- Description-Description of the event being held.
- Location-Open field, add an address/room/etc.
- Start time/date*-Start of the event.
- End time/date*Ending of the event.
- Allow users to sign up for this event-Permits users to freely register for the event you are creating.
- This is a webcast(like Ustream)-Event is not face to face, but an online webcast.
- Participants-Enter email addresses or iHub names separated by commas. You may also select members of the profile below.
- Once the event is created, it will appear on the profile calendar. You may also edit or make any changes to the event by clicking on the small calendar page icon next to the event.