Features of Private Collaboration Spaces
Private collaboration spaces (Project Spaces):
- Control of members who have access
- Ability to share documents and uploaded new versions while keeping the version numbers under control
- Add calendar events... Meetings, events, conferences, etc Set up a project plan..
- Project Planning-- assign tasks to people, timelines, notes to schedule, etc .
- Q&A forum for all members to post questions and answers and others who are members have the ability to comment as well.
- Share photos and Videos.
- Do webcasts
- Have an Open Meeting (like webex)
- Blog about the project with other members.
- Send email to all members or just those you choose Activity updates to your email address. You pick how frequently. (frequently, daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Directly from Activity update email you can go into the iHUB to the particular activity that occurred--new document uploaded, new blog, new question, etc...
Contact us to have a private collaboration space created for you and to do a personal walk through of this powerful collaboration tool.
Sign in to add your comment.