DECD Small Business Express Revolving Loan Fund
Small Business Express Revolving Loan Fund Program
- Employ not more than 50 employees
- Connecticut-based business with operations in Connecticut
- Registered to conduct business in this state for at least 12 months
- Be in good standing on all state and local taxes
- Economic-based industries
- Purchase of machinery and equipment
- Construction or leasehold improvements
- Relocation costs
- Working capital
- Other business-related expenses as authorized by the Commissioner of DECD
Terms and Conditions
- Loans amounts from $10,000 to a maximum $100,000
- Up to 4% interest rate
- Maximum 5-year term
- DECD determines loan terms, conditions, and collateral requirements in a manner that prioritizes job growth and retention
*Note: In most cases, applications will be reviewed, approved and funded, if applicable within 30 days of complete application submission.
To apply please complete and submit the Application form located at www.ct.gov/ecd and click on Small Business Express Program.The Program Procedures and Guidelines will assist with the application process.
For additional information or questions please contact Michelle Lugo at (860) 270-8052 or via email at Michelle.Lugo@ct.gov
Sign in to add your comment.