DECD Small Business Express Job Creation Incentive Program
Small Business Express Job Creation Incentive Program
- Employ not more than 50 employees
- Connecticut based business with operations in Connecticut
- Registered to conduct business in this state for at least 12 months
- Be in good standing on all state and local taxes
- Economic-based industries
- Businesses creating new jobs that will be maintained for at least 12 consecutive months
- Working capital
- Other business-related expenses as authorized by the Commissioner of DECD
Terms and Conditions
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to a maximum of $250,000
- Up to 4% interest rate
- Maximum 5-year term
- Commissioner may: Defer loan payments, Forgive all or part of loan based on business’ attainment of job creation goals
- DECD determines loan terms, conditions, and collateral requirements in a manner that prioritizes job creation and retention
*Note: In most cases, applications will be reviewed, approved and funded, if applicable within 30 days of complete application submission.
To apply please complete and submit the Application form located at www.ct.gov/ecd and click on Small Business Express Program.The Program Procedures and Guidelineswill assist with the application process.
For additional information or questions please contact Michelle Lugo at (860) 270-8052 or via email at Michelle.Lugo@ct.gov
Sign in to add your comment.