Who are we?
- CBIA offers its members the information and training they need to comply with myriad state and federal safety, labor, environmental, and other regulations. We also provide members with a wide range of products and services they need to stay competitive, including employee health and benefit plans, member discounts, and group purchasing programs.
Working for a Better Connecticut
The Connecticut Business & Industry Association (CBIA) is the largest, most representative business organization in the state. Our members include businesses of all sizes from nearly all industries in Connecticut. We are the leading voice at the State Capitol and before regulatory agencies for policies that promote economic growth, a fiscally responsible state government, and a dynamic business climate.
CBIA believes that a healthy economy depends on a strong business climate, on whether employers, employees, and their families feel confident that Connecticut is a place where they can succeed and grow. Only a healthy economy can provide the wealth of benefits that our families and communities need, from good jobs and wages to the opportunity for a better quality of life. And only a healthy economy can generate the tax revenue that enables state and local government to provide good schools for our children and critical social services for our neediest citizens.
- Serve as an advocate for the general business and industry community in Connecticut
- Promote a state business climate that is globally competitive
- Encourage communication and cooperation among businesses, government, the private sector and the general public on important economic and social issues
- Provide a wide range of products and services that benefit member companies
There are no activities to display at this time
Who belongs to CBIA?
Our membership includes companies that employ one or two people all the way to those with many thousands of workers. Businesses from a broad spectrum of industries are represented, including manufacturing, insurance, financial services, biopharmaceutical, and technology research and development. Both Connecticut-based companies and the in-state operations of corporations headquartered out-of-state qualify for membership.
Why should I join CBIA?
If you do business in Connecticut, you should be a member of CBIA.
- We save you time and money.
- We need your support to drive public policies that will foster business-growth and job creation and keep Connecticut nationally and globally competitive.
How do I join?
A CBIA membership application and information about CBIA Membership Dues are available at cbia.com. For additional information or questions, call Joe Dias, director of membership sales, at 860-244-1118, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hartford CT 06103