Who are we?
- BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company. Our portfolio ranges from oil and gas to chemicals, plastics, performance products and agricultural products. As a reliable partner, we help our customers in virtually all industries to be more successful. Our high-value products and intelligent solutions play an important role in finding answers to global challenges such as climate protection, energy efficiency, nutrition and mobility.
Chemistry in Daily Life
Our world faces some important questions. Can we protect the climate and sustain our natural resources? Can we continue to house and feed a growing global population, and allow them a hopeful future? At BASF we believe that by using our chemistry in daily life, we can help provide some answers.
As the world's leading chemical company, we believe it is our responsibility to invest in research and development, so we can continue to provide innovative solutions. But it's not enough for our products and processes to make a positive contribution. We also have an obligation to run BASF as sustainably and responsibly as possible. Find out how our chemistry is really making a difference.
Energy & Climate Protection
Climate change and energy supply might just be the biggest issues facing our planet, and there is an urgent need to reduce emissions and use energy more sustainable. At BASF, we’re doing our bit to help.
Housing & Construction
Building contractors and home owners want to save costs but reduce waste and emissions too. Whether it’s new construction, renovation or interior work, raw materials and products from BASF play a role in making buildings cheaper, safer – and, more environmentally friendly.
We’re helping make mobility cheaper, cleaner and safer, but without compromising performance. With our modern products, we are providing versatile solutions for the future of mobility and at the same time, protecting the environment.
- Contact Information: (860) 563-5851 http://www.basf.com
- Products: The World's Leading Chemical Company
- No. of Employees: 111,000
- Area(s) Served: Close to 370 production sites worldwide
BASF is looking for sustainable innovations that address biggest problems related to Resources, Environment and Climate, Food & Nutrition, and Quality of Life. As a chemical and materials science company together with our innovation partners we provide solutions for Transportation, Construction, Consumer Goods, Health & Nutrition, Electronics, Agriculture and Energy & Resources industries.
Areas of interest include:
Batteries for mobility, lightweight composites, heath management, enzymes, medical, organic electronics, plant biotechnology, functional crop care, energy management, rare earth metals recycling, wind energy and water solutions. Innovations in raw material change, white biotechnology, materials systems and nanotechnology are also of interest to us.
Florham Park New Jersey 07932